|Size||US||UK / AUS||France||Italy||Japan||Denmark|
- Health – Low in fat, 50% less unsaturated fatty acids than milk; Rich in vitamin C, is 3-5 times more than milk, helps prevent osteoporosis; It has positive effects on diabetes, hepatitis, autoimmune diseases, autism and rheumatism.
- Beauty – Rich in natural moisturizing ingredients such as Florin, it has a calming and soothing effect on the skin. Natural anti-aging ingredients such as elastin, vitamin C and lanolin; Rich in calcium and other minerals.
- Wellness – Camel milk is the closest in composition to human milk and is better for children, replacing any kind of cow’s milk.
- Rich in nutrients.
- Option for people with lactose intolerance or milk allergies.
- Fight disease-causing and Boost immunity.
To prepare a glass of Camel milk; add 3 heaped tablespoons of Liwa camel milk powder to a glass of lukewarm water (200ml) and stir. Prepared milk should be stored in a refrigerator and consumed within 24 hours. Not to be used as a whole food for infants. Keep the tin tightly closed after each use. Store in a cool & dry place before and after use. Use contents within one month after opening. Use before the expiry date indicated on the bottom of this tin.